Required minimum number: 6 participants
Required maximum number: 6 participants
Maximum number of groups: 1
Ski Alpe d’Huez Chamonix
Séjour réservé à un groupe, inscription sous validation par l'encadrant
Minimal level: Good skiers
Walking time: One hour per day
Heigh variation: 300 meters maximum per day in high altitude (more than altitude 3000 meters)
Luggage porterage: no
Name: CRET Xavier
Diploma: Mountain guide
Mobile phone: +33 6 07 19 67 08
|Nb de personnes||1 - 6|
|Prix||1 900,00 €|
Xavier, high mountain guide and ski instructor, propose you a fabulous ski traverse from Alpe d’Huez to Chamonix. We will use ski lifts but also walk with skins with a freerando spirit to discover the most famous ski resorts and also the most wild valleys and mountains of the French alps. Mostly of the time we will do off piste skiing, sometime piste skiing to join the best free ride spots.
Required minimum number: 6 participants
- first night in Saint François Longchamp, 3 stars hotel, Blue Lake,
- second night in Saint Martin de Belleville, 3 stars hotel, The Edelweiss,
- third night in Pralognan, guarded refuge, Roc de la Pêche,
- last night in la Rosière, 2 stars hotel, Le Relais du Petit Saint Bernard.
Breakfasts and dinners included the hotel.
Other not included
- Taxi from Chamonix to Alpe d’Huez.
- Taxi from Saint Colomban des Villards to Saint François Longchamp.
- Taxi from Saint Jean de Belleville to Saint Martin de Belleville.
- Taxi from Pralognan to Champagny.
- Taxi from Villar Roger to la Rosière.
- Taxi from la Thuile to Courmayeur.
- Ski passes on the domain of Alpe d’Huez, les Sybelles, Saint François Lonchamp Valmorel, The Three Valleys, Paradiski, Espace Saint Bernard, Courmayeur.
Police formalities : Identity card valid
Sanitary formalities : Warn your guide of any medical risk. To realize this stay in the best conditions, we advise you to make beforehand a medical balance sheet with your general practitioner to confirm your capacity for the trekking.
By your own ways
1900,00 EUROS each one on a basis of 6 persons and one guide
The elements describe on the top:
- transfer from Chamonix to Alpe d’huez in taxi
- the supervision by a high mountain guide ski instructor and the
- preparation of the journey.
- the loan of equipment (DVA, probe, showel and harness)
- the others transfers in taxis
- the accommodation in hotels in half pension
- ski passes for 5 days in 7 ski resorts
Personals insurances, drinks, individual equipment, meals others than breakfast and dinners, the transport between your home and chamonix, the personal insurances: personal civil liability…, police formalities and sanitary, all which is not mentioned in this document.
Deposit of 30 % on registration. Balance in 30 days of the departure. Payments accepted by bank transfer or bank card.
Every participant have to be a holder of a civil liability as well as an individual guarantee multirisk with the aim of protecting itself incidents or accidents which can arise before either during the trekking.
If needed, we propose you several formulae of insurances, under the condition that your place of residence is in Europe:
- ASSISTANCE : repatriation / expenses of help and search in 1 % of the amount of the price,
- CANCELLATION in 3,5 % of the amount of the price
- In the case of purchase of both formulae, Assistance + cancellation to 4,5 %, you will be also covered for the interruption of stay.
General arrangements of Insurance on brochures Europ Assistance.
Day 1: Meeting at Chamonix at 5:00 AM. Then taxi to Alpe d’Huez, 3 hours drive. We will take the lift to Pic Blanc (3350 meters) and walk one hour to Pic Bayle (3465 m). Traverse of the massif and glaciers of Grandes Rousses to Sybelles Ski resort (another 30 mn skin). Traverse of the Sybelles and off piste descent of the Grand Truc to Saint Colomban des Villard. Taxi 45 mn to Saint François Longchamp and night in three stars hotel.
Day 2: We will take the lift to the top of Saint François Longchamp, skin 45 minutes and traverse the Col Clément to descend to Valmorel. We will take the lifts to Col du Mottet and descend to Saint Jean de Belleville. Then Taxi 15 mn to Saint Martin de Belleville and night in two stars hotel.
Day 3: ski on les 3 Vallées, we take the lifts to Val Thorens and Col Thorens, walk one hour to col de gébroulaz and ski the Gebroulaz Glacier to Roc de la Pêche Refuge. Night in this beautiful refuge.
Day 4: Ski to Pralognan la Vanoise. Taxi 15 mn to Champagny. Lifts to the top of la Plagne, ski the North face of Bellecôte. Lifts to the top of les Arcs. Then Ski of North face of aiguille Rouge to the village of Villar Roger. Taxi 30 mn to La Rosière and night in 2 stars hotel.
Day 5: Ski la Rosière to la Thuile in Italy. Taxi 45 mn to Courmayeur. Lift to the top of Helbronner Descent by Vallée Noire hen Vallée Blanche to Chamonix.
It is of course only area code, it will be necessary to us to adapt ourselves to the hazards of the weather report as well as in the conditions of the mountain and the participants. In the last resort, the mid mountain guide remains only judge of the program whom he can modify because of imperatives of safety.
DVA, shovel, probe, harness, if need be.
- Ski touring equipment, ski boots or ski touring boots
- DVA, shovels and probes if you have otherwise equipment
- supplied by the guide
- harness with lanyard and carabiner otherwise supplied by the guide
- Held gore tex pants and jacket
- Down jacket or jacket in down
- Polar jacket
- socks of ski
- under technical clothes
- 2 pairs of gloves (fine and thick)
- Sunglasses indication 4
- Mask of ski
- Clothes for the evening and pair of sport shoes (try to be the lightest possible!)
- small personal pharmacy
- Back pack minimum 30 Litters