Required minimum number: 4 participants
Required maximum number: 5 participants
Minimal level : Being good walker, trained, capable of making 1200 m of made uneven on 4 hours. No experience required for the walking with studs. This stay constitutes a good first experience. Possible autonomous bundle, contact the guide.
Walking time : Day 1 : 1 h, Day 2 : 7 h, Day 3 : 8 h, Day 4 : 8 h, Day 5 : 7 h, Day 6 : 7 h.
Heigh variation : Day 1 : +250 m, Day 2 : + 650 m – 400 m, Day 3 : – 700 + 800 m, Day 4 : + 1360 m – 2000 m, Day 5 : + 1000, Day 6 : + 750 m – 1200 m.
Luggage porterage : Luggage will be carried by the participants. A backpack a person.
Name : MEREL James
Diploma : High Mountain Guide
Mobile phone : 06.81.19.05.50.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Nombre d'inscriptions||1 - 4||5|
|Prix||846,00 €||755,00 €|
The Big Eight of the Paradise. Of 1800 m in 4065 m in 6 days
This stay will allow from Val d'Isère to go to glacial ride towards the Big Paradise for its ascent. The return towards Val d'Isère will always be made by walking by another route. An alpine trekking between France and Italy, Vanoise and Big Paradise
Required minimum number: 4 participants
Mountain guarded refuge
Stay in pension with picnic taken in refuges.
Personal car to Val D'Isere
Police formalities : compulsory ID card with date of validity.
Sanitary formalities : Warn your guide of any medical risk. To realize this stay in the best conditions, we advise you to make beforehand a medical balance sheet with your general practitioner to confirm your capacity for the trekking.
By every possible means at your convenience.
755 €each one if 5 participants
91 € supplement if 4 people by guide
Elements described above concerning:
- The organization,
- The supervision by a mid mountain guide graduate, living in Tarentaise,
- The half board in refuge,
- The picnics.
lements described above concerning:
- The transfers,
- Showers in mountain refuge
- The personal insurances: personal civil liability …
- The individual equipment,
- Police formalities and sanitary
- All which is not mentioned in this document
Deposit of 30 % on registration. Balance in 30 days of the departure. Payments accepted by bank transfer or bank card.
Every participant have to be a holder of a civil liability as well as an individual guarantee multirisk with the aim of protecting itself incidents or accidents which can arise before either during the trekking.
If needed, we propose you several formulae of insurances, under the condition that your place of residence is in Europe:
- ASSISTANCE : repatriation / expenses of help and search in 1 % of the amount of the price,
- CANCELLATION in 3,5 % of the amount of the price
- In the case of purchase of both formulae, Assistance + cancellation to 4,5 %, you will be also covered for the interruption of stay.
General arrangements of Insurance on brochures Europ Assistance.
Harness on request
- 3 T-shirt, of which a cotton for night. Avoid the cotton for the walking
- 1 leggings which can serve for night
- 2 pairs of socks
- 1 sweat-shirt or sub-polar
- A sleeping bag in sheet
- A toothbrush?
- A toothpaste ( a small tube)
- A small hand towel?
- A small soap more wash glove (possibility of taking a paying shower in refuges)
- A labial screen more a sunscreen sunblock
- Some aspirin tablets
- Some sleeping drugs
- Elastoplaste and double skin (typeCompeed)
- Balls Quies or ear plugs (type Ear) fights against the snorers
- A flexible pants
- A light overtrousers in the case or the cold would be very lively. The ideal is an overtrousers opening completely from top to bottom and being able to thus be put without removing shoes
- A thick polar fur or a hot pullover
- A down jacket or an equivalent
- A windbreak with hood
- A pair of light gloves (kind polar fur)
- A pair of mittens or of hot gloves
- A cap or a headband
- A cap or a visor
- A pair of gaiters
- A glasses of sun list 3 and +?
- A pair of shoes of mountain. They are have to be new be very comfortable and.
- A poncho.
- Telescopic sticks.
- A 40 liter backpack approximately
- A gourd
- A belt light (possibility of loan by the guide)
- Studs, ice axe.